i remember when i took this photo

i remember when i took this photo
new york city, by zoe andrew

Tuesday 1 March 2011

duex

hey well i had yet another busy day in the office. i had my second day at my newspaper placement and it was so much better than yesterday. i interviewed dan clark and it was such a priviledge for them to ask me! lets hope it gets published.
i was very surprised to see that world renowned designer john galliano has been sacked from christain dior following comments made about hitler. i found this video on the mirrors website and it just goes to show that just because you are so high up in a certain field if you don't watch what you say there is no stopping you loosing everything you have gained!
well thats my view today i hope to make myself more established in blogging very soon


au revoir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment